Account and Registration
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for any activity that occurs in or through your account. We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure. In case you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner, you should inform us immediately at [email protected] .
You also agree and confirm that you will.
- Provide accurate, current and complete information whenever prompted by the Website or when required by the Website’s registration/Enquiry form (“Registration Data”).
- Indemnify and keep us indemnified from and against all claims resulting from the use of any detail/information/ Registration Data that you post and/or supply to us. We shall be entitled to remove any such detail/information/Registration Data posted by you without any prior information.
- In order to ensure that we are not violating any right that you might have in your Registration Data, grant to us a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royaltyfree, sublicensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) that you have in the Registration Data, in any media now or in future known, with respect to your Registration Data solely to enable us to use such Registration Data you have supplied to us.
- During your enrolment/admission process, you may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including but not limited to your name and email address. Additional information may be required to confirm your identity. You understand and agree that all information provided by you is accurate, current and complete and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the portal and your enrolment into the school, to the extent applicable.
The User, by the act of logging onto the Website and/or by submitting Registration Data is deemed to have consented to and has expressly/impliedly and irrevocably authorized Gen Alpha Education to use, reveal, analyse, display or transmit all information required by Gen Alpha Education. The User represents and warrants that all the information provided by him/her/it are true, correct and complete and if such information is found to be untrue, incorrect or incomplete, Gen Alpha Education has the right to take any action it deems appropriate in relation to the particular circumstances without any limitations.
The User is prohibited from using the Website in a manner that might damage, disable or overburden the Website. The User is further prohibited from obtaining any information through secondary means which is not available on the Website.
Representations, Warranties and Covenants
You shall not, directly or indirectly attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other Users’ account(s), computer systems and/or networks connected to the Website through hacking, phishing, password mining and/or any other means (whether now known or hereafter developed or invented) or obtain any material or information through any means not intentionally made available to User.
You understand and undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the Registration Data and undertake to not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, seditious, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- Harms minors in any way
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- Violates any law for the time being in force
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- Impersonates another person
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation
- Creates liability for Gen Alpha Education or causes Gen Alpha Education to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Gen Alpha Education’s ISPs or other service providers
- Is in the nature of political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional and/ or commercial solicitation, chain letters, pyramid schemes, mass mailings and/or any form of ‘spam’ or solicitation; or
- Is illegal in any other way.
- The User understands and agrees that Gen Alpha Education reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information at any time and at the sole discretion of Gen Alpha Education.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise to you in writing, it shall be deemed that you.
- Grant Gen Alpha Education and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royaltyfree, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media
- Grant Gen Alpha Education and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose; and
- Agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to any usage or derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Gen Alpha Education, including the execution of deeds and documents, at our request.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the Website; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to the Website:
- The content and material is accurate
- The use of the content and material supplied by you does not breach any applicable policies of the Website or any guidelines herein and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory)
- The content is lawful and does not violate any applicable laws. You further agree to indemnify Gen Alpha Education and its affiliates for all claims brought by third parties against Gen Alpha Education or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of the representations and warranties provided hereinabove.
THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE AND ALL RELATED INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Gen Alpha Education DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NONINFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. Gen Alpha Education DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OF BEING ABLE TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND Gen Alpha Education DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
IT IS HEREBY EXPRESSLY CLARIFIED THAT, THE INFORMATION THAT YOU OBTAIN OR RECEIVE FROM Gen Alpha Education, THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Gen Alpha Education MAKES NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, QUALITY OF WORK, EXPERTISE OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN SUCH MATERIALS OR CONTENT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USAGE OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS OR YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY OTHER USER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE ANY PORTION OF THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE) OR ANY LOSS OF DATA.
CHECK YOUR ONLINE SCHOOLING REQUIREMENTS AND CURRENT ONLINE SCHOOLING LAWS FOR YOUR STATE / COUNTRY. AS DIFFERENT COUNTRY / STATE FOLLOW DIFFERENT ONLINE SCHOOLING LAW, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARENTS /GUARDIAN TO CHECK THE VALIDITY WITH RESPECT TO THEIR STATE / COUNTRY . Gen Alpha Education FOLLOWS THE STANDARD EDUCATION MODULE CURRICULUM OF NCERT. WE DO NOT ASSURE OR HOLD ANY LIABILITY OF COMPLYING STATE / COUNTRY SPECIFIC REGULATION.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE Has Not Been Evaluated AND/OR APPROVED By Any STATUTORY BODY OR AUTHORITY IN INDIA.
THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Gen Alpha Education DOES NOT DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER RIGHT THAT Gen Alpha Education IS PROHIBITED FROM DISCLAIMING UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Gen Alpha Education AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, DOWNTIME, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, REPLACEMENT SERVICE, LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Gen Alpha Education AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF Gen Alpha Education AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO INR 100 (INDIAN RUPEES ONE HUNDRED) ONLY.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 9 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Complaint against Objectionable Content
If you believe that any content on the Website is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that has sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm etc), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, (“Objectionable Content”), please notify us immediately on [email protected] . We will take reasonable steps to ensure that such Objectionable Content complained about is reviewed and removed (if required) within a reasonable time.
Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual Property Claims
Gen Alpha Education and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please bring it to our notice by sending an email at [email protected]. We will envisage to address your concerns and take necessary steps, if required.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement and subject to applicable laws, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the Website.
Indemnity and Release
You hereby expressly release Gen Alpha Education and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors/sellers and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that are not reasonably foreseeable to by us when you commenced using the Website.
Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
Governing law and Jurisdiction
Our Contact Details
If you have any queries, please contact us at [email protected]
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
Purpose of Information Collection
We will collect, record, store, handle and use your Personal Data only for the purpose of enabling you to effectively use the Website and to advise you of our other services and related details. We use your Personal Data to improve teaching, resolve disputes; help promote a safe service; calibrate user and public interest in our products and services; troubleshoot problems; customize user experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; inform you about relevant updates and other social causes; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of the data.
Privacy, Security Policy and Related Aspects
Gen Alpha Edu captures certain information including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals for combating fraud. If any information is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted, with or without a notice / subpoena, to law enforcement agencies for fraud investigation, as may be deemed appropriate by Gen Alpha Edu and Gen Alpha Edu will endeavour to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
Gen Alpha Edu owns all the intellectual property rights associated with the Website and its contents. No right, title or interest in any downloaded material is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying except as specifically allowed by the Website itself. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all the content on this Website, pursuant to applicable law.
Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other users and some parts of the Website may contain advertising/other material submitted to Gen Alpha Edu by third parties. Gen Alpha Edu reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to Gen Alpha Edu ’s terms and conditions which are available on request.
Gen Alpha Edu ’s logos, product and service marks and/ or names, trademarks, patents, copyrights and other intellectual property, whether registered or not (“Gen Alpha Edu IP”) are exclusively owned by Gen Alpha Edu . Without the prior written permission of Gen Alpha Edu , the User agrees to not display and/or use Gen Alpha Edu IP in any manner. Nothing contained in this Website or the content, should be construed as granting, in any way, any license or right or interest whatsoever, in and/ or to Gen Alpha Edu IP, without the express written permission of Gen Alpha Edu.
References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely for your convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
In case all or majority Gen Alpha Edu assets are transferred or sold to any other party, then all information, personally identifiable or not, might also be transferred to the acquiring party.
Discussion Threads and Message Boards
Discussion threads and/or message boards are available through the characteristic learning platform or any other School management system. These may also be part of Live Lesson sessions in the virtual classroom environment. The postings on the discussion threads and/or message boards, or the user’s presence on Live Lesson sessions can be read by anyone who is part of the same. Additionally, any information shared to a discussion thread and/or message boards, verbal or chat pod comment can be included in a Live Lesson session, and then it might be available and disclosed to all users of that specific discussion thread and/or message board, or live session. We do not assure the security of any information disclosed by the user on the aforementioned public forums. Therefore, any postings by the user would be at their own risk.
Online Privacy and Safety for Children
The online privacy and safety of children is a primary concern of Gen Alpha Edu.
Children must not provide personally identifiable information without providing prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of information and participation in the activity. Gen Alpha Edu never seeks any information from children below 13 years of age.
Children may not publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
If any information is put out by fault, deception, or fraud, please inform Gen Alpha Edu immediately by reaching out to us at [email protected]
Guardians of children under 13 years of age can ask for reviewing, editing, or prohibiting personally identifiable information about the child from being utilized by Gen Alpha Edu by sending an application at [email protected]
Please note that in case a request is made to exclude information from being used by Gen Alpha Edu, the child’s enrolment in Gen Alpha Edu may not continue and this might also terminate his/her participation in Gen Alpha Edu program.
Links to Site
Our websites may contain links to other sites. Gen Alpha Edu is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing’
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil and / or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers.
[In order to provide you with timely notice, updates and other information, we may send you emails.] To facilitate this service, we may note some of the pages you visit on our Website. At any time, you may discontinue this service by using the link provided in the mailers itself or sending an email to [email protected] , requesting that your email address be removed from our lists.
Cookies are tiny text files which identify your computer to server as a unique user when you visit certain pages on the Website and they are stored by your internet browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can be used to recognize your Internet Protocol address, saving you time while you are on, or want to enter, the Website and not for obtaining or using any other information about you. The acceptance of cookies is not a requirement for visiting the Website. However, we would like to point out that some functionality on the Website is only possible with the activation of cookies.
All users may optout of receiving nonessential, promotional, or marketingrelated communication from Gen Alpha Edu . These settings can be found on the Website. If a user wishes to remove his/her/its contact information from Gen Alpha Edu ’s lists and newsletters, the user can contact Gen Alpha Edu at [email protected]. Gen Alpha Edu however reserves the right to limit accessibility to the Website and the services provided by it based on availability of information from the users.
Users can access, modify, correct and eliminate the Personal Data which has been collected pursuant to registration on the Website. Any grievances in relation to the Personal Data shared by the user with Gen Alpha Edu may be brought to the attention of the [email protected].
If you have any queries in relation to the use and protection of your Personal Data or otherwise in relation to the Website, please contact us at [email protected].